US$ 121
US$ 71
US$ 57
US$ 43
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 51/night.

US$ 105
US$ 290
US$ 220
Autograph
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 62
Priceline
US$ 57
US$ 52
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop barthe penthousefull kitchenbeautiful hotelliving roomfront deskart decowalk in showerbok centerroom servicevalet servicesitting arealarge bathroomheart of downtownbusiness travelercorner roomboiler
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Only for only one night, we found The Mayo very clean and exceptionally large. This room was actually apartment sized with a pleasant view. The bathroom was large with a modern walk-in Roman type shower (no curtain or closing door)...Loved it! The linen and bed slept very well.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank 101Green29
Lukas V, Assistant General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear 101Green29,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your kind words very much.

You are absolutely correct to say that our Mayo suites are more like apartments.
We have over 30 of them, and with 1000 square feet of space, separate bedroom, living room and full kitchen, our guests can fully indulge into bliss of the Mayo experience.

Thank you for choosing the Mayo, and I hope to welcome you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Could not ask for a better hotel experience at an exceptional rate. 1st class hotel at a very affordable rate is rare in this ole world, but The Mayo is that exception! If you are ever in need of a very nice place to stay The Mayo is worth your consideration!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bill N

Dear Bill N,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I am thrilled to know that you and your friends had a tremendous stay with us. I agree with you that it is rare to be able to get a 1000 square feet suite for under $300, but at the Mayo everything is possible if you call at the right time.

I hope we will be able to welcome you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Checked in on a Thursday for a weekend work trip. The lobby is beautiful and the valet guys are very nice. Check in went smoothly and headed up to the room. This is where it got interesting. I had room 709 and it was huge. It was a studio suite with a large living area, small bedroom, and a huge bathroom. It seemed too good to be true. It was. The room was so dusty that it seemed like it hadn't been used in a while. The furnishings, while looking good, seemed a bit cheap for such a nice sized room. Also, the room had paper thin walls. I was located near the elevator and heard the bell every time the door opened. This property must a popular one for young crowds since I was kept up on Friday and Saturday nights with loud partying. I don't blame the party goers, I just question the quality of the building.

Overall it was a decent place.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear Phidelt71,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues that you noticed. I made sure to brief our housekeeping manager about your complaints, and we will do everything we can to avoid this in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime, for I am confident that we could provide you with a memorable stay next time.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

This 90 year old hotel in downtown Tulsa has been completely renovated and restored, giving it a modern atmosphere mixed with the elegance of years gone by. It is clean; the rooms are very large, with a really comfortable bed and huge bathroom; my room was more like a large efficiency apartment; it included a kitchenette and separate living area. Every staff member I encountered was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The evening valet parking attendant took time out to tell me about the hotel's history; he included a tour of parts of the hotel. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Tulsa.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank JancieL
Lukas V, Assistant General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear JancieL,

I am delighted to read another great review. Everyone at the Mayo aims to exceed our guest's expectations and I am so happy that we managed to impress you.

Thank you so much for your kind words and praise directed to our staff. We could not do it without them, and I am sure your words will inspire them to keep up the good work.

Please feel free to reach out to me for future arrangements anytime.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My husband and I spent a night here for a quick anniversary getaway and really enjoyed it. We had a studio suite that had more than enough room to relax. The bed was comfy and as a mother of two small children, I lounged in it as much as I could! I wish the room would have had a bath tub but the walk in shower was nice. The decor at the hotel stays true to it's art deco history and made our little escape even more fun!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hquizzle

Dear Hquizzle,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate you choosing the Mayo for such a special day in your life.

I am thrilled to read that your stay was enjoyable, and I look forward to welcoming you in our hotel again.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for future arrangements at 918-895-8421.