All reviews tulsa airport easy access to the highway room was clean hot tub pleasant stay free breakfast the breakfast area tulsa area front desk clerk checking in lq motel interstate convenience pillows proximity event
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I recently stayed at this particular hotel and was shocked at how bad it was. I usually stay at La Quinta when I am on business but this time was almost the last time. When I arrived at the hotel the lobby was neat and clean as always but when I got off of the elevator the hotel smelled bad. My room “appeared” to be clean but when I went to lay down a “smell” hit me like a ton of bricks. Something had obviously died under the bed? And yes, it was that smell that you never forget. They came in and sprayed deodorizer but the smell stayed. There was only a few channels that actually worked in the television. They ended up changing my room and it was slightly better but the area that the hotel is located is a bad part of town. During my stay I actually witnessed drug deals at the adjoing hotels and homeless people changing clothes behind a dumpster. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT stay at this particular La Quinta

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ally G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are sorry about the issues you had with us.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I personally would not stay at this same location again. I also wouldn’t recommend this location to anyone. This is a pet friendly hotel which you’ll know as soon as you walk in. Hit and miss with the friendliness of staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ally G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

It looks like we dropped the ball. We are sorry for the experience you had, please come back and let us see if we can do better.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

If you would allow me to copy and paste the complaints I have typed out on their facebook page and the LaQuinta website.... I would gladly fill this area in but I have typed it out to many times already with my phone!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 September 2018

After a dozen visits, this Lq is still my go to Tulsa locale.
Proximity to White River fish market, the interstate, and the airport make this spot perfect for this road warrior. The hotel has been updated, is very quiet, and has ample parking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Ok, so I’ve stayed at other La Quintas that have been well maintained. This one was not. First thing I noticed was the elevator stank like there has been a fire at this hotel at some point. Idk, but it was a fire smell not a cigarette smell. In my room, the carpet was sticky, the curtains were torn, the bathroom door was separating at the bottom. I found hair on multiple towels. I will not return to this location if I have to come through Tulsa again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business