See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Because Red Roof Inn accommodates pets, they are a usual stop during our road trips. This one, however, was quite disappointing. The front desk staff was friendly and courteous--a plus. The rooms were clean but in need of repairs. There was a damaged interior closet door. Repairs were attempted, but, were of poor workmanship. For instance, door jams mitered corners did not match. Bathroom door hinge was loose making it hard to close the door. The exterior hallways were dirty and show signs of recent flooding. Normally, Red Roof Inns look and feel much better than this one. Corporate should do a visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not kept up. The neighborhood is quite scary. The room was very worn out.

On the positive. Linen and floor were clean. And the pool looked inviting.

I always use red roof when traveling, but cannot say I will return to this location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DeeTilmon
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed again it’s great we had great time.we get together with friends and it’s great location to enjoy night life in downtown and it’s near from airport and they have shuttle to airport when I will go tulsa I will stay at red roof inn .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed three weeks in June the rooms were big clean and nice the staff at the red roof inn were awesome and the price was very affordable great pool close to airport and shopping thanks red roof inn for making my stay great

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Save your Money!!! This place was terrible. I am a high school coach rugby coach for boys and girls. We were heading to Tulsa for a huge rugby tournament and to save money we stayed here. We were suppose to stay 2 nights but this place was so bad that we left after 1 night, we tried to leave when we checked in. Before we even got into our rooms we witnessed a drug deal and a prostitute trying to get a john. Once we got into our rooms we saw more drug deals that were being made right from the hotel rooms. There were prostitutes walking all over the hotel parking lot. I notified hotel management and they were aware of the drugs and said that the dealers get the bottom rooms to make it easier for them to deal drugs. We heard gin shots in the night, 2 fights broke out in the parking lots. Loud noises all night long. There were people screaming walking around with baseball bats. We tried so hard to get a refund so we could go to a safer hotel but they said no. The room was also disgusting, one of my players bed sheets had dog paw prints on them with toe nail clippings in the bed, the bath tub had mold all around it. It was just all around terrible.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a very bad neighborhood. Drugs and prostitutes were everywhere around the hotel. Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business