All reviewswinstar casinonice place to restshuttle that runscomfortable bedvery pleasant staylate at nightwalking distancerooms are nicestaff was friendlyfront desk staffwill stay there againmicrowavesinkfurnishingsrates
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed staying here when we had complimentary rooms. The main hotel was full but we didn't mind. You can drive yourself to the casino or ride the shuttle. Weekend nights are hard to find parking at the main lots so we recommend the shuttle. Great stay!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Everyone, and I mean everyone at this hotel always smiles and speaks to you friendly! Everyone asks if there is anything they can do for you every time they see you. They do not mind your pets being with you. And, even though I know I was in a pet-friendly room-and sometimes "things" happen, there was no "pet odor" when we opened the door. (and, of course, we did not leave any either). Room was clean, beds were comfortable, security was everywhere, Maids asked us daily what our needs were - toiletries or bath supplies. hot coffee was at the main area each morning and in the room also. We did not come here for the breakfast, so did not miss not having the usual stale donuts supplied by others. Air Conditioner will freeze you out--even if it was the middle of August here! Shuttle to the casino every 20 minutes--the reason we came here! Will stay here every time!

Room Tip: we requested and received ground floor, so I do not about the 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank MavRider
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My mom and I decided to make a 2 1/2 hour drive to Winstar for the weekend. They were booked; however, The Inn was recommended to us. We did not spend a lot of time in the room; however, the staff was very friendly and the room was very nice and clean, as was the rest of the property. I noticed that there were security cameras in many areas throughout, which was comforting. I always like to see that when traveling. We are not breakfast eaters so it did not bother us that there was not a breakfast offered. This was perfect for what we needed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have to say the staff is friendly but that's the only plus I can give them. No breakfast and the TV was out. We stayed 2 days and the maid service refused to replace our lotion and shampoo on the 2nd day. Had to go begging. What a way to be treated on one's vacation.

Room Tip: Get the room at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Z6006EZbruceb
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Wasn't to bad, better than initially thought. Lady who helped at the front desk was so friendly. Only a few small complaints. Only three pillows on the bed only two towels. There was a black hair on edge of tub when I arrived, I obviously didn't touch it. When I came back the next day after it was cleaned again the hair was still there. Really I guess those are just easy fixes though. Really room over all was pretty nice... I would stay again. Bed was really comfy...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple