Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 139
US$ 136
Best Western Red River Inn & Suites(Thackerville)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 119
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 108
US$ 106
ComfortSuites
US$ 66
US$ 60
All reviewswinstar casinonice place to restshuttle that runscomfortable bedrooms are nicestaff was friendlywill stay there againmicrowavefurnishingsrates
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My mom and I decided to make a 2 1/2 hour drive to Winstar for the weekend. They were booked; however, The Inn was recommended to us. We did not spend a lot of time in the room; however, the staff was very friendly and the room was very nice and clean, as was the rest of the property. I noticed that there were security cameras in many areas throughout, which was comforting. I always like to see that when traveling. We are not breakfast eaters so it did not bother us that there was not a breakfast offered. This was perfect for what we needed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have to say the staff is friendly but that's the only plus I can give them. No breakfast and the TV was out. We stayed 2 days and the maid service refused to replace our lotion and shampoo on the 2nd day. Had to go begging. What a way to be treated on one's vacation.

Room Tip: Get the room at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Z6006EZbruceb
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Wasn't to bad, better than initially thought. Lady who helped at the front desk was so friendly. Only a few small complaints. Only three pillows on the bed only two towels. There was a black hair on edge of tub when I arrived, I obviously didn't touch it. When I came back the next day after it was cleaned again the hair was still there. Really I guess those are just easy fixes though. Really room over all was pretty nice... I would stay again. Bed was really comfy...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mommaspark
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I' will be back the staff were great security shuttle smell clean room was great an I could have my dog maybe one day will have a pool for kids an a small breakfast thank you again keep up your good work oh outside beautiful ponder tx

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night for our visit to Winstar casino. Very comfortable, clean beds and room. Friendly staff. Only complaint was the limited counter space in the bathroom. Good room for the price. Shuttle service to casino is available with several drop off spots.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple