US$ 139
US$ 106
ComfortSuites
US$ 71
US$ 66
All reviewswinstar casinoshuttle runsfree shuttlewillie nelsonshuttle servicecasino shuttlewould stay here againfree breakfastadjoining roomsgreat place to stayfront desk personnelone night staywaffle makerhot breakfastenjoyed my staynight's sleepclean rooms
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Will stay again for sure. Staff was friendly and helpful from information on shuttle service to offerings of breakfast items. I would recommend to anyone to stay here for a lower rate that is just across from the casino.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
REDCASINO, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Red River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and for recommending us to everyone. Thank you for staying with us and we will see you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

At Best Western I always get the best treatment from the staff, very friendly, warm welcome and fast check in/ out. I also like their complimentary breakfast. This location is close to casino too which is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
REDCASINO, Front Office Manager at Best Western Red River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for letting us know how much you liked your stay. I will let the staff know how much you enjoyed the stay. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Easy to get in and out. Free parking.
Great free breakfast.
24/7 free shuttle to Winstar, every 20 minutes.
Much better than trying to park at the casino.
Only problem with this review it other folks might "book my spot", and I won't be able to get a room for myself when I need it, lol.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We our glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Never fear we will have a room waiting for you on your return visit, whenever that might be. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed here on a weekend, staff were friendly and helpful. There is a free shuttle that comes by about every 20 minutes to the Winstar casino, 24 hours a day. We didn't have to wait at all. Large clean room, had nice flat screen TV with satellite programming. Only negative would be that there are no outlets on the nightstands to use, what's up with that? Very clean well kept place, would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be looking into the outlet issue on the nightstands to see what we can do about this. Once again thank you for staying with us and letting us know what you liked and didn't like. We look forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Both my wife and I were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff, and the overall stay. The rooms were clean and very well maintained. The staff was awesome, and worth mentioning again. I would highly recommend anyone staying in Thackerville, Ok. to stay here. I know that I'll be staying here when I return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We at the Best Western Red River Inn & Suites are super excited to hear you were impressed with the friendliness of the staff and with the rooms. Also thank you for recommending us here in Thackerville, OK. Once again thank you for stay with us and we will be looking for your return visit with us.