“Nice, convenient hotel”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stillwater
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Stillwater
Reviewed 6 July 2012

This place is a solid choice in Stillwater for those seeking nice (enough) accommodations in a convenient location. The rooms are clean, new, good size, and within walking distance of the OSU campus. Add in the price of $110 on a game day weekend and it's hard to beat!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

Very clean with good rooms at a very good price a block away from the OSU campus. Would stay here again without a second's hesitation. Looks like the rooms have been recently remodeled.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I complained to te front desk 4 times about the air conditioner not working! They kept telling me to give it time to work!! Finally at 2:30 AM they moved me into a room with a working unit !! Now no one wants to partially refund some of my money for the me having move rooms in the middle of the night!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I don't what everyones fuss about this hotel was but I thought it was a pretty great hotel. And I got a great rate on it from priceline.com for $55.00 a night. We stayed 2 nights here, the room was nice and clean, it was a big pretty large room, the tv was nice and good channels, the lobby was super nice decorated for Christmas, there was a work out room with a treadmill, elliptical machine and waits, also there was a pool outside looked nice we didn't use because it was to cold, the contental breakfast was average for a hotel. As for safety and get things stolen we had no troubles there either. But just to say one thing you are pretty dumb if you leave valuables in any hotel when your room is getting cleaned, it says on the hotel room door don't leave things of value in your room. Anyways this was a great hotel and a great value we will defiantly stay here again when we come back to Stillwater.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 16 July 2011

While checking out I failed to pick up my wife's Kindle from the side of the bed. I noticed it but failed to reconize it for what it was. I thought it was hotel and Stillwater information. Upon checking my e-mail I noticed several e-mails from Amazon as to orders placed. Same day, several hours later and no one had checked into the room. I called the front desk. Nothing had been turned in. Asked for the manager to call me. Never Did. Police report was made. DONT STAY THERE!!!!!! I had read the other review about the purse and diamond ring. Though to myself. surley they had made corrections. I WAS WRONG. This after having to move the first night because of bugs in the room. I parked by the dumpster in the back as we returned late one evening. Family of Racoons all around the dumpster.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends