“Very solid and reasonable” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stillwater

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stillwater
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Stillwater
“Very solid and reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

Very clean with good rooms at a very good price a block away from the OSU campus. Would stay here again without a second's hesitation. Looks like the rooms have been recently remodeled.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I complained to te front desk 4 times about the air conditioner not working! They kept telling me to give it time to work!! Finally at 2:30 AM they moved me into a room with a working unit !! Now no one wants to partially refund some of my money for the me having move rooms in the middle of the night!

• Stayed March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
tyler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I don't what everyones fuss about this hotel was but I thought it was a pretty great hotel. And I got a great rate on it from priceline.com for $55.00 a night. We stayed 2 nights here, the room was nice and clean, it was a big pretty large room, the tv was nice and good channels, the lobby was super nice decorated for Christmas, there was a work out room with a treadmill, elliptical machine and waits, also there was a pool outside looked nice we didn't use because it was to cold, the contental breakfast was average for a hotel. As for safety and get things stolen we had no troubles there either. But just to say one thing you are pretty dumb if you leave valuables in any hotel when your room is getting cleaned, it says on the hotel room door don't leave things of value in your room. Anyways this was a great hotel and a great value we will defiantly stay here again when we come back to Stillwater.

• Stayed December 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

While checking out I failed to pick up my wife's Kindle from the side of the bed. I noticed it but failed to reconize it for what it was. I thought it was hotel and Stillwater information. Upon checking my e-mail I noticed several e-mails from Amazon as to orders placed. Same day, several hours later and no one had checked into the room. I called the front desk. Nothing had been turned in. Asked for the manager to call me. Never Did. Police report was made. DONT STAY THERE!!!!!! I had read the other review about the purse and diamond ring. Though to myself. surley they had made corrections. I WAS WRONG. This after having to move the first night because of bugs in the room. I parked by the dumpster in the back as we returned late one evening. Family of Racoons all around the dumpster.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank RippedOff42
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

We arrived at Microtel around 1pm and allowed early check-in with no extra fee. Damon who worked the front desk was very professional and helpful. We reserved the 2 Queen room, which happened to face East. This was good because I like to rise with the sun. Our room was clean with a professionally outfitted interior including mood calming colors, modern furniture, a microwave, alarm clock, fridge and coffee maker. The wall mounted flat screen plasma made watching satellite tv much more enjoyable. The room also included a bench seat window with extra storage aside from the closet.

POOL: We enjoyed the pool on our first evening, which was surrounded by a wooded nature scenery. The pool area also had nice patio furniture including a modern grill and fireplace.

BREAKFAST ROOM: We ate our complimentary breakfast each morning. A sample menu included: waffles (waffle station), muffins, bagels, several types of cereal, coffee, espresso, hot chocolate, milk and orange juice.

LAUNDRY ROOM: We did our laundry during our stay in the complimentary laundry room for guests. This amenity was awesome because we didn't have to lug around dirty laundry. There's no need for coins because each machine was commercial grade and coin-free.

FITNESS ROOM: I only toured the fitness facility during my staff; however, my husband actually worked out. The fitness room is small but includes state of the art equipment --treadmill, elliptical machine, bicycle, free weights/weight bench, and a flat screen plasma tv.

Overall, our stay at Microtel was nothing short of excellent. The rate was very competitive compared to other boutique hotels within the area. I was very surprised to learn that Microtel is a part of the Wyndham Hotel brand.

We will definitely stay at Microtel (Stillwater) in the future!

Room Tip: Sign up for the Wyndham rewards program