All reviews indoor pool hot tub room was clean and comfortable checking out desk clerk nice breakfast nice place to stay staff was friendly amanda lobby osu housekeeping rates
Reviewed 1 June 2018

1st and last trip with this hotel. Overall appearance was less than tasteful. Outside was dirty and grass needed to be cut, litter picked up. Pool area was dirty. Our toilet stopped up and was never fixed. Plus an over charge that was never explained. Just go elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

There was great and not-so-great about the hotel. The staff was great, the beds were fantastic, and so was the pool area. The main thing that stood out in comparison to competing hotels of same level is that Wyndham needs to renovate the property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica W, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Wyndham Garden Stillwater and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Clean room, super friendly staff, very courteous and helpful. Clean pool and got tub. Had to leave too early so didn't get to try the breakfast, but the desk clerk saved me a couple apples for when I came back. Great staff and service.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The room was clean but the hotel is well worn. The front desk was customer focused and served us well. The beds were great including the pillows. The breakfast was marginal. Don't eat the eggs - tastes like cardboard. Tub would not drained. Reported issue but couldn't tell whether they followed up since we only stayed one night. Housekeeping should have already reported the needed repair. We should not have had to report the issue.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica W, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

We are sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I booked my hotel online the night before with reward points. They took my points but did not set me a confirmation # so I called Wyndham the person told me to call back in the morning. In the morning I received a man email congratulating me my reward points was take for my up coming stay. I get to the hotel and the lady at the desk says she doesn't have any information for my reservation so I call Wyndham again the person there book my room. I go back to the front desk. Still no information saying I have a room. I call Wyndham again. The person say it is booked she calls the hotel while I am standing there at the desk. That person tells the hotel it's their problem and has her call someone else. Whoeveyshe called told her it was on Wyndham's side. Now I am standing here with no room. So I have to book my room and change it on my credit card. I now paid for my room and lost 15,000 points. I call Wyndham again after going to my room trying to get my points back. This time the person on the phone transfers me to corporate. I go through the whole story again and before I finish he transfers me back to the person I was talking to before. This person tells me it show I have a room booked with points. I tell him the hole never got the info he resents the email 10 time ... now I got the conformation two hours of being on the phone. I go to the front desk and the lady refunded my credit card. Cause not she has the information too. The hotel was wonderful but Wyndham was awful. I travel every week for my job .... I will not be using Wyndham rewards anymore. I will use choice hotels from now on. Wyndham gave my the run around and just keep passing the problem to someone else. I don't need this.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We are so sorry for the issues you had with trying to book your stay. We are glad that we were able to help you and that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope to see you in the future.