“No much”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #65 of 155 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Exactly what you can expect from this Franchise. Not much not little. However, the employs are very welcoming.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 1 January 2017

With my particular order, I find it is difficult for people to fold my burrito. On my last visit, I got a double order of corn. The person who folded my burrito did an amazing job. Definitely, one of the best burritos I have ever eaten.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We frequent this restaurant fairly often, but our experiences have been mixed. We love the natural meat and ability to pick what we want as we go through the line. Sometimes the food is not real hot. Another common issue is that they don't put much into training employees to be friendly, with the exception of a worker named Laura. She has been friendly every single time!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I never had the sofritas before and they gave me a sample. I ordered the bowl with brown rice and black beans and hot salsa. It was a good blend. The down side they charge you extra for avocado

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

I usually get the barbacoa beef in a salad or taco form. It does taste good, but I leave still hungry. So I'm not impressed with portions or price but taste is very good.
All employees have always been courteous and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2015