“screaming lunch specials even on Sat.!”

El Tapatio Authentic Mexican
Ranked #93 of 157 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 8 November 2015

good tex mex in a colorful atmosphere. lunch fajitas for less than 5 bucks is an amazing deal. good chile rellenos too. huevos rancheros are good too. will return!!

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We visit this Mexican restaurant more than any other one in Stillwater. Great food and service. Good salsa and chip to start out with.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Have always ate here every single week for years....ever since Bills Fish House vacated. Went on my Bday in October 2014 and was served sour cream after specifically deleting it. They took my chimichanga back to the kitchen and VIOLA.....30 seconds later it was all fixed....right? Nope....the lazy waiter took it and scraped the sour cream off then flipped it over on some new lettuce. The second bite I took I got a big glob of sour cream in my mouth and nearly puked. Until this happened I really liked this place. I walked out and haven't been back since....and I tell everyone who cares to listen about how they treated a regular customer.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I'm used to Tex-Mex, so I was not expecting it to be the same, but it was greasy and kind of bland. Service is super slow. I have been there twice, once at each location. The second time was someone else's choice. I would not have gone the second time.

1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed 13 April 2015

picky eaters were pleased.... excellent selections and great Margaritas for first 21st birthday drink!

Date of visit: February 2015