“AWFUL!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My friend and I met there for lunch and it was awful! It took them a long to seat us, even though there were only about 5 people there. More "workers" than customers! Dirty tables, lousy food and the service was awful! I would NEVER recommend this to anyone!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Perfect location in that it is located about 50 yards from our hotel (Home2Suites). Very convenient for a late night, after dinner drink!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Over the years when travelling I will occasionally stop at Chilis when looking for something consistent. After looking at some pretty poor reviews, I was skeptical but thought worth a try. Boy was that a wrong assumption!

The hostess was friendly and I chose to sit in the bar area. It was not crowded at all with only 3 parties at the bar and 4 tables. The bartender was behind the bar, looked up and turned away without saying a word. I figured she had an order up. Over the next 10 minutes she came back and forth to the register which was 2 feet from me and never said a word. Another woman came behind the bar, right in front of me, got a cup of something for herself and left...again without saying a word. The bar area was dirty and unkempt. After 10.awkward minutes without a single word spoken, I walked out shaking my head. Save yourself the experience and Go across the street!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner there with 6 friends. The food was a disappointment with small portions (much smaller than what the pictures on menu showed) and some ingredients missing (the chicken bowl didn't have avocado despite listed in the menu). The burger was cooked medium while ordered differently. Staff did not provide napkins and silverware until asked a couple times. Soda was not refilled and plates were not taken after meals were finished. No offering of desserts and mixing up the bills. We discussed all issues with the manager. He apologized and offered some discount, but I know I will not eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I'm honestly impressed! The appetizer portions at this Chili's are almost of normal meal portions! I loved the eggrolls! I also loved the sliders!! Oh yeah and I loved the wings!!!

Seriously, the Eggrolls were just amazing!!!

Date of visit: March 2017