“Good fun lunch or dinner in Stillwater, OK.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #92 of 155 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We really like our local Chilli's Restaurant on "Hall of Fame" street in Stillwater, OK. Good food and TVs everywhere to enjoy while you eat. They have a bar, too, if so inclined. I take my family there after church on Sunday. Service is good and I love the Southwest Egg Rolls appetizer. Good eats.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

December 12 marked the graduation of my oldest daughter from OSU. I called ahead to reserve tables for 15 guest, but was told that they could not take reservations. I was told to arrive ASAP and they would do what they could. When I got there they had placed several tables together waiting for us to arrive. The staff went out of their way to serve our needs. The food was prepared quickly and served hot. A grand experience for my daughter. Great job Chilli's.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Waited 25 minutes, watched another group seated when they came in after, were told they thought we left, happened to another group, so we left and told everyone else going in to watch out. Food not worth the hassle. And management needs changed!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 31 May 2015

We travel a lot, and always look for a Chili's to visit, as we know the menu is extensive - offers something for everyone and very affordable for families! This one was particularly clean, wait staff very attentive and seemed genuinely happy to work there. Great atmosphere and great food!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 24 October 2014

A typical Chili's service was good and food tasted fine. The Grilled Chicken salad was skimpy - come on Chili's how hard is it to fill up a plate with lettuce? We had the new toffee skillet brownie, it was yummy; enough for two.

Date of visit: October 2014