“Fun Evening”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We visited with a party of 6 adults recently and enjoyed our evening. Service was reasonably good. Several selections were ordered and shared. It is fun, it is unique, and it is quiet enough to converse easily. I would certainly go back. I liked it, but perhaps not quite as much as I expected - there is so much hype about this place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Tokyo pot Stillwater is one of the most fun date restaurants you can go to. The atmosphere seems a little weird at first but as you get the vibe you realize it is perfect for what you are doing. Many of the first customers there (like me) still call the place “SHABU SHABU “ because that is what it is called in Japan. Literally “swish swish” of the stirring of the communal hot pot. You will literally be cooking the food at your own table! It is a lot of fun and Dean, the owner, will most likely come over and “entertain” you. My oldest daughter loves him and calls him her “favorite crazy Asian” which he always replied with “good observation skills.” I really love that place and cannot recommend it enough. GO THERE!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Tokyo Pot was highly recommended to me by several colleagues during a business trip. Following in the steps of our most respected "foodies" I was not disappointed. Everything about the meal was outstandingly good. The warm reception, attentive help in figuring out what to do and the excellent food. Don't be put off by the modest exterior - this is a real gem and I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Tokyo Pot is a must on any trip to Stillwater, but you will need reservations. Don’t be fooled by the exterior of the building that resembles a shabby bar. Inside you will find warm and friendly people and even better food.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

good food fun way to eat it with the pot of boiling broth to cook your stuff in we got the split pot with the regular and the hot broth