All reviews allow pets would stay again clean rooms great place to stay breakfast items waffles nice room in town great breakfast housekeeping staff nice stay free breakfast easy access very nice hotel biscuits and gravy hot tub indoor pool
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Nice clean room. Great value. Too close to elevator but all in all a satisfactory stay. Front desk staff was very . helpful and pleasant. Free breakfast was good. Location is off OSU campus but the low rate and free breakfast make it a good value and hard to beat.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dean S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater -University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you stessmanm for sharing about your recent stay at La Quinta Stillwater. I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful and pleasant, and that you enjoyed the breakfast. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best possible guest experience. I hope that you continue to consider La Quinta for your future lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Nice room and clean, very quiet. Nice management. We needed a place that allowed dogs. Our dog needed heart surgery at OSU. La Quinta was very accommodating. Dogs were very relaxed and allowed for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you jamesbC6127ZA for sharing about your recent stay at La Quinta Stillwater. I am glad that we were able to help out in a small way by helping provide a relaxing atmosphere so that you and your dogs could get a good night's sleep during a stressful time. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best possible guest experience. I hope that you continue to consider La Quinta for your upcoming lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I almost always stay at La Quinta because I am usually traveling for dog shows and they are so dog friendly. They are usually clean and updated. This one left a little to be desired. It is definitely in need of a facelift. When I went to take a shower Saturday night there were strands of long hair in the tub and the water pressure was so low it was hard to get soap out of my hair.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6179GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater -University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Janeneave2018 Thank you for sharing about your recent stay at La Quinta. I am sorry to her that the room did not meet your expectations. I will talk with our staff and stress the importance of cleanliness in the rooms. I hope that you continue to consider La Quinta for your upcoming lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6179GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater -University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Executive King was nice. Comfortable bed and the extra space with the sleeper sofa makes things much more pleasant. We use LQ pretty regularly. I use the LQ app to check in online ahead and select my room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
LQ6179GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stillwater -University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Okietraveler2008, Thank you for sharing about your recent stay at La Quinta Stillwater. I am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. Our staff is dedicated to providing a great guest experience. It is always good to hear that the rooms are comfortable and that the LQ app has made your check in simpler. I hope that you continue to consider La Quinta for your lodging accommodations in the future.

Rachel G.- Assistant General Manager