All reviewssports barbrazilian steakhouseslot machinesnon smoking areawalk in showerspacious bathroomrelaxing weekendvery nice hotelwednesday nightbeautiful roomthe entire hotelcheck in was quickgas stationking roomstaying at this hotelwould stay againvery nice stay
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel/Casino. The hotel itself is clean, inviting and is beautifully decorated throughout. The staff we encountered were very accommodating and friendly as well as informative, as we are from out of state and didn’t know much about the area. Our room was spacious and also beautifully decorated and offered luxurious bath products and a nice selection of teas and coffee. The bed was very comfortable and roomy.
The Casino area has several non-smoking areas for players, and I most enjoyed the floorplan of this Casino. The playing floor was set up in such a way that games were spread out and didn’t make you feel crowded. There are several dining options within the complex; we dined at the sports bar and had pizza (which I highly recommend! It was quite tasty!) and later had dinner at the buffet, which offered a wide variety for all palates and was also very reasonably priced compared to other casino buffets. Drinks are made correctly and are of standard size, reasonably priced. And there is a complimentary ice cream station by the Subway Sandwich Shop.
We enjoyed our stay at Grand Casino very much and would definitely stay again should we be in the area. I would definitely recommend without hesitation. PS) I walked out a winner, so the Casino wins are fair as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We were in town visiting our Granddaughter ar college and stayed overnight. Hotel was excellent. A bit pricey but the bed was excellent, a marvelous shower and amenities. Courteous front desk and easy parking. Their in house cafe was a nice surprise. Only problem was their extremely slow wifi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Best overall hotel experience I can remember. This is that feeling you get at a good resort. We checked in at 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. The lobby was pretty full and only one girl........oh no. Shortly thereafter another gal hit the counter and we were off. Very friendly service throughout starting with check in. We were assigned our room and the weekend began.

Wonderful room with separate bathroom and total blackout curtains. I was positive I had read reviews stating the tubs were deep and you would love them, but upon arrival found only a huge shower. You gals dependent on a tub need to double check this at reservation time. My girlfriend survived stating only that they should at least provide a shower cap if there is no tub. You can't speak about a room without mentioning the room service. WONDERFUL!! These girls and guy must love their jobs. We put out the do not disturb sign and slept in late. I popped my head out the door around 11:00 a.m. to three of them laughing and chatting and asked for extra coffee. I startled them at first and I think they thought they were being too loud. Not at all.....they responded very friendly and took care of my request. Every experience with this group was excellent. We began to discuss breakfast and I took the token look at the room service menu ready to say NO! I was shocked at the prices. We had a wonderful Denver omelet and country style benedict for only $8.00 each. The total tab amounted to $24.00 charged to the room which I felt was well worth it and I filled my own coffee and water. We felt special!

We headed to the Casino. It was a short walk that was no further then one would walk if had we parked in the lot at any casino, and this one was all indoors. I love that. Casino was real nice offering an assortment of everything. They don't offer free drinks while you play, so don't flag down a gal and ask for a Bloody Mary. lol! It was convenient to just head to the room, take a break and have a drink when we felt like it. We had a good weekend on the machines and ended up ahead. We checked out the Sports Bar for Dinner and they had a great Valentines special on Ruebens. ($6.99) It was very good and again great service. The following evening we had an awesome hamburger steak for the same price. Very affordable dining. Sunday morning (11:00)we hit the café and hit another homerun. My girlfriend had the best veggies omelette of her life and I had and awesome French Dip. I can't say enough about the food, it's affordability, and the service in this entire resort. There is a steak place and a sushi bar on site but we didn't give them a go. FREE ICE CREAM on the casino floor!

This was a great stay and one we will repeat soon. We felt we were pampered and important to all the staff. That is a great feeling! Thank you for the relaxing weekend!

Room Tip: ask about tubs??? I thought I read it had them. A/C units are very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I traveled to Oklahoma for a funeral. A couple of friends gave us their comp rooms and we liked it so much we stayed there for the rest of the week.
The rooms were very very nice. The entire hotel was clean and the staff was professional, helpful and very nice. I checked other hotels in Midwest City and Oklahoma City and the Grand Casino Hotel was so much nicer for that price.
We both used the spa, I got a mani-pedi and my daughter got a facial and manicure. We were both happy with the service we received. If we had more time, we both would have tried some of their other services.
I tried 3 of their 7 restaurants and have no complaints; the Grand Cafe (3time), Sports Bar (2 times) and the buffet (1 time). The food was good and the staff was very nice.
Over all it was a very nice stay and I WILL stay there again next time I come.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MissPBR
Alex K, General Manager at Grand Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

MIssPBR, thank you so much for the review. I am very happy to hear that we could help make your stay as enjoyable as it was. Our staff really takes pride in insuring our guests feel right at home. Can't wait for you next trip to see us!!!

Thanks Again,
Alex

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The rooms at this hotel were very spacious and lovely. Staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. Food in the restaurant was very affordable and very tasty. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious. The casino was ok. The black jack dealers were very cool. Lots and lots of slot machines. Both smoking and non-smoking sections of the casino, although the poker, black jack, roulette tables were all in the smoking section.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family