See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have stayed in all types of hotels, motels, inns, suites...for the money this was a great value. Our room was clean and warm. The bathroom was clean and had a tub which was great for bathing my small child after a day on the trails. We had a fridge and microwave, which helped save on our good bill. If I'd listened to all the reviews instead of giving Black Angus a chance we would have spent a lot more money unnecessarily.

• Stayed: November 2013
5  Thank ybarrahc
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

Alright for price. Glad it was only one night. Probably wouldn't stay there again. Dead tarantula behind bathroom door. Shower was stand up tile and rotting. Hot water was scarce if not at all. No breakfast. No flat screen TV.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank oldriverrose
Reviewed 26 November 2011

At check-in, the owner's wife was unable to locate my reservation information. After about 20 minutes of jabbering on the phone with her husband, she asked me to come back to the lobby in the morning to sort it out, not asking whether this would fit into my schedule, but simply assuming that I had nothing better to do than wait to speak to someone who should have been up at the desk when the problem couldn't be solved over the phone--this was not late at night; I arrived at 6:45 p.m. This hotel is below what I'd consider "bottom-of-the-line" as far as comfort. The bed was of such poor quality that I actually pulled back the sheet to make sure that I was not attempting to sleep on a box spring. The floor is literally more comfortable than the bed. The pillows were lumpy, the toilet had mold/mildew around the rim, the water pressure of the shower was less than the gravitational pull of water dripping from my hand, I found a clump of hair on a "clean" towel, and the wallpaper was peeling from the walls in the room. I have stayed in quite a few hotels over the years, and it is no exagerration to say that this is the absolute worst experience I've ever had in a hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Your whole body will regret it the next morning.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Cheap room, clean, absolutely no frills. Room and furnishings very worn. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple