“No Higlights here!”

KFC
Ranked #85 of 108 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Staff is rude for starters. That, goes for all age employees! Very slow service if you can get waited on at all. Don't be in a hurry. Better said ,save you're money! This is no doubt the worst KFC in the state of Oklahoma.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This place is awful! The workers have the worse customer service. They are always outside smoking and talking. The food is never fresh or there is a 10-15 minute wait. They laugh when they tell you there is a wait. It's been awful for years so we stopped going. We decided to try it again and it still sucks. Fire them all and hire new management.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I thought I would try this KFC one more time after a couple of years. It was a mistake! First I got shorted 2 pieces of chicken on an 8 piece order. Then all the pieces I got must have come from skinny, midget, dehydrated chickens! To top it all off they didn't even taste like KFC.
Never eat here, I know I sure won't!!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This restaurant is very dirty and the food is terrible. I have never ever eaten at a KFC as bad as this one.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Chicken is always way too small or they are out of there product a few times we have been in to eat the place looked trashy not clean the restroom (mens) had trash every where the sink was filthy and there was no hand soap not a place I want to go to I will drive into tulsa from here out

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK