See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Reserved a non-smoming room, booked into a room that reeked of smoke. Moved to another room. Toilet and television do not work. Notified the desk clerk around 5. I was told, "Well, that is not good." and to unplug the tv and plug it back in. Nothing about the toilet. Around six, I went to front desk to get batteries for the tv remote. While there, I asked if she had heard from the manager. The answer, no. I asked if she had mentioned the toilet that was not working, she stated that she thought she had. At 8:30, I went back to the front desk. Asked if she had heard from the manager. Her response, no. After telling her that I had already contacted corporate, I kindly informed a guest checki g in, that I hoped the toilet in her room worked because mine did not and the hotel didn't seem to care. At 9:00, received a call asking us if WE NEEDED a plunger.
One of the worst experiences at a hotel!
Stay clear of this place unless you like walking to the lobby to relieve yourself or the tub suits your needs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice front desk lady. She was very happy and helpful and friendly. Room was nice , jacuzzi was cleaner than normal but still had to use washcloths to clean tiny hairs from it. The sink looked like somebody shaved and housekeeper left it. I attached pics. The house keeper or keepers idk started knocking at 9 am then again at 9:05 am then again at 9:15 am when I husband finally said "we are still in here please quit knocking and give away". I thought that was very rise and it felt like they were pushing us to get out. As a diamond member we were very upset about this. I called to speak with the manager and "they were not available" And I still have not heard back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Clean. Nice breakfast. Coffee good. Fridge micro wave, wifi, lucky to get room because of cancellation. Heater and air did not work. Had elevator to second floor. Laundry. Desk provided us with a small fan. Room air close needed to leave door open to freshen

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We have used this hotel for several years. This time was a big disappointment! The first room smelled like cigarette smoke covered with air fresheners so we requested a different room. The second room had a minor cigarette smell, but was more acceptable. The beds were comfortable but we had a toilet that ran constantly. They attempted to fix it...judging by the water on the floor...that we cleaned up! Housekeeping missed our room, didn't supply more coffee, shampoo, soap, etc., didn't empty trash on other days. My key wouldn't work to get inside the main building. Manager told me they disabled it, a couple years ago, purposely for the safety of those inside main building. My key didn't work, he suggested it just wasn't latched when I thought it worked the first night. Being a hot day, went to the pool to cool off, found that the pool was out of order...milky green, not fixed the whole visit. Laundry was $1.50/machine for old, dirty machines. Breakfast area wasn't kept up. Old fruit entire week. No bread, butter, jam, etc., in bins. Same, dry pastries all week. Juice machine had water running so they disabled it. Waffle mix spilled in tray and smeared on front. The waffle mix was severely water down, also the mix tasted sour. Eggs burned, cold. (we just had coffee daily, ate out) The last evening we saw cockroaches in bathroom, crickets, and a frog, on our room! Manager said, "You must be leaving your room open." No...WE weren't!
Had I not been a guest of someone picking up the tab, and stranded without a driver, I would have gone elsewhere!
Won't be staying here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I found this hotel to be a great value for the money spent. We didn't get to enjoy breakfast, but the staff was courteous and helpful and the room was clean and tidy! I'd stay here again. We were attending a wedding and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family