See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Clean. Nice breakfast. Coffee good. Fridge micro wave, wifi, lucky to get room because of cancellation. Heater and air did not work. Had elevator to second floor. Laundry. Desk provided us with a small fan. Room air close needed to leave door open to freshen

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We have used this hotel for several years. This time was a big disappointment! The first room smelled like cigarette smoke covered with air fresheners so we requested a different room. The second room had a minor cigarette smell, but was more acceptable. The beds were comfortable but we had a toilet that ran constantly. They attempted to fix it...judging by the water on the floor...that we cleaned up! Housekeeping missed our room, didn't supply more coffee, shampoo, soap, etc., didn't empty trash on other days. My key wouldn't work to get inside the main building. Manager told me they disabled it, a couple years ago, purposely for the safety of those inside main building. My key didn't work, he suggested it just wasn't latched when I thought it worked the first night. Being a hot day, went to the pool to cool off, found that the pool was out of order...milky green, not fixed the whole visit. Laundry was $1.50/machine for old, dirty machines. Breakfast area wasn't kept up. Old fruit entire week. No bread, butter, jam, etc., in bins. Same, dry pastries all week. Juice machine had water running so they disabled it. Waffle mix spilled in tray and smeared on front. The waffle mix was severely water down, also the mix tasted sour. Eggs burned, cold. (we just had coffee daily, ate out) The last evening we saw cockroaches in bathroom, crickets, and a frog, on our room! Manager said, "You must be leaving your room open." No...WE weren't!
Had I not been a guest of someone picking up the tab, and stranded without a driver, I would have gone elsewhere!
Won't be staying here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I found this hotel to be a great value for the money spent. We didn't get to enjoy breakfast, but the staff was courteous and helpful and the room was clean and tidy! I'd stay here again. We were attending a wedding and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank rsrhoades
Reviewed 21 April 2016

great bargain, its a nice clean hotel, with friendly staff and an incredible price, just needed a few hours of sleep after driving 10 hours and just happened to pull in t this hotel and was pleasantly surprised at the value. 58 dollars and free breakfast with a clean comfortable room. Breakfast is not elaborate but will fill you up and its free, cant complain about that, just a great deal overall for a nights rest

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank presshull1
Reviewed 1 April 2016

WHILE TRAVELING FROM IL.-TO CA. TO AZ. TO OK. last week (As I drive for a living )
My husband and I stayed at this motel. We were not going to, but our rental car to return home was changed to the next day, so we' re looking for a place for the night, about midnight when we called this one. We were shopping as price matters. Cold, tired, and very late, the gal at the front desk attained for us a great price. She was most accomodating. Rm.#102 was very clean, the beds were extremely comfortable. All ammenities worked fine inside the room as well as was very clean. Hate touching things that are apparently dirty. Which amazingly enough I find often at motels. No problem getting extra towels as there were only 3 towels for 2 people. A huge pet peeve by the way when I am told "No"for those items. Which happens!
Next morning we had another glitch with the rental car which held us up an hour and half past check out time. The morning desk clerk and the manager of the motel were MOST accomodating for this situation and took care of us. This was VERY appreciated as things were out of our control. We will stay again when we are in the neighborhood. They were ALL great! Thanks so much for all your help. KUDOS GUYS!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business