All reviewsoff the highwaynice stayhot tubroom was cleanwould stay here againcontinental breakfastaccommodations
Reviewed 30 May 2017

This hotel is conveniently located off of the highway in a nice area. The rooms/beds were very comfortable, nice showers, great breakfast and an accommodating staff. I have never had a bad stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I like Holiday Inn Express because it is clean and ready to go. Except for the coffee maker. I did everything I could to get the coffee but it just dripped and stopped. But they had coffee out in the breakfast area so I was good to go.

Room Tip: Right off the highway 169
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Walk in and found the entire lobby and breakfast area torn up with tile work. No where to walk and couldn't get to the elevator. Elevator, room, and stairs smelled like sewage. Next morning was told that the breakfast would only be cold things. That's one reason I stay at Holiday Inns for the breakfast buffet. The deadbolt on the door of the room was busted also.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear williamhJ3195QR,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Owasso, OK and taking the time to rate and write a review.

I am interested to know more about the details of your stay and I have sent a private message requesting such information. I am sorry that your experience at the property did not go as well as you had expected and it was never our intention to make it that way as it is always our goal to provide you with the best guest experience in each and every stay.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes and enjoy the new year.

Wazay P.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Stayed at this hotel for a last minute trip. Rooms were clean and the air conditioning worked like a champ. The showers are small and the shower heads are set really low. The breakfast is fine and the location is close to the highway--but the rooms are still quiet.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank travelcolomama
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

One-night stay while traveling. Exactly what we have come to expect from HIE. Very friendly staff. Breakfast & coffee were fresh.

The only negative we found: shower heads are a little low for us talk folks.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Hie O, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Owasso, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

thank you for your positive review.