All reviews great place to stay extended stay stove top restaurants and shopping pots and pans rooms are modern full kitchen next morning closet
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Hotel under massive construction. Whole place reeked of paint and dust, including the guestroom. Bathroom smelled like smoke half the time. Internet rarely worked. Staff enter your room unannounced even if your do not disturb sign is hanging. Dumpsters outside emptied between 3-4am, resulting in an extremely loud crashing noise that will make sure you're up well before your alarm. Could not possibly be more disappointed by this hotel.

Room Tip: Book at another property.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Stayed here one night for business...fast check-in by Jeremy. I also asked for an isolated room because I'm a light sleeper and he gave me one on the 4th floor, far from the elevator, which was great! The room was clean and comfortable and had a nice view of the lake out back with geese swimming in it. Everything worked fine, I had a good night's sleep - no noisy neighbors - good breakfast the next morning. I was happy with my stay here and would definitely consider it again if my job brings me back to Owasso. Thank you!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper like myself, request an isolated room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2017

very clean great place to stay would definitely stay again great for families. we stayed for the weekend as a small vacation for our family of 4 and absolutely loved it and will defiantly stay here again rooms where great awesome closet in the bathroom. Neat room in all loved the full kitchen .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017

If I could give this hotel a 0 Star rating, I would! Marriott should be ashamed to have this hotel under their name. They don't honor their reservations and they change their policies on a wim. When I say change, I mean the manager in the morning writes it down on a post it note for the employees. We had made a reservation for several weeks here in advance and after arriving , they changed their policies and they wouldn't honor the reservation. Their website says they accept pets, however don't be fooled, they don't accept them when they don't feel like it. The manager, Jeremy, was no where to be found, he had left the entire hotel in the hands of one young employee at the front who had just started working there 4 weeks prior. The manager didn't answer his phone when the young man called and never called back after several messages were left, including Marriot customer service who I spent hours on the phone with trying to figure out where we could stay. Scary to think if anything major happened that this 1 poor guy at the front would have to figure it out on his own. We sat in their lobby trying to figure out where we were going to spend the night after having drove for 9 hours to get there for 3 hours....Maybe it was good in the end because the hotel was also a mess, under construction, without any warning to it's guests, which I've heard is Marriott policy. There are plenty of other hotels in Owasso, Tulsa and the surrounding cities, I would AVOID this hotel go to any others! You can't be assured that you will even have a room or that a policy hasn't changed.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank AAW77
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Fully furnished kitchen, very modern and clean. The staff was very helpful and had some great local restaurants to eat at with a good variety and just minutes from the airport. WARNING: Don't use Royal Cab. They are a rip off. Quoted $20 and charged us $40 once we got to the hotel stating some BS about being out of county. Uber only cost $15 bucks back to the airport. Great staff.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business