All reviewsgreat place to stayextended staystove toprestaurants and shoppingpots and pansrooms are modernfull kitchennext morningcloset
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This is by far one of the best Marriott locations I have stayed at. Would stay again. From the time you arrive they make you feel welcomed. Breakfast had a variety of choices. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2016

The hotel personal were all very nice and helpful. Good internet service. The breakfast bar had plenty of items to choose from plus make your own Waffles. The rooms were quite, clean and comfortable. Really liked having the mini kitchen. Full size refrig, full size oven and stove top, plus microwave, sink,and a diswasher. All plates, glasses, pots, pans and utensils were provided. Plenty of closet space. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I love staying here every month that I come to Tulsa. Clean friendly helpful. Breakfast is the usual for these types of places but there is plenty of it and coffee on tap all day.
Best in its class around.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2016

My job sent me to Owasso for 6 weeks for some training, and I stayed here for all 6 weeks. I've been to many hotels, and this one is definitely at the top of my list. 3 staff members in particular really stood out to me, and they are Jennifer, Mike, and Bob. My whole stay, these 3 made sure I had everything I needed, and they never complained or wrote me off (since they've seen me for so long).

Specifically, Mike went out of his way to find a microwavable bacon tray for me. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was important to me, so he made it important for himself. After searching for hours, he found one and saved it for me, and still got the rest of his job done.

Bob is a solid maintenance guy. He was always quick to fix any issues we faced, but he made it a habit to always be friendly and polite to my wife and children. He secretly keeps this place running from what I can see.

I could go on and on about Jennifer, but in a nutshell, she's what I think of when I hear "Southern Hospitality." I'm not suggesting that she's a country woman (though she may be) but she's got a genuine need to help people that you only get from the south. I don't have time to list stories, but she went well above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis for my family and I. She's my favorite staff member here.

If you have to visit the Tulsa area, I suggest going up north to Owasso to stay here. In 6 weeks, they did not disappoint.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stayed here in a quick overnight stay in Owasso! The room was clean and nice! It had a frig, stove, coffee pot, pans, plates, cups, microwave, etc! Everything you would need to cook and would be great for an extended stay in Owasso!
Our stay was very quick so I cannot comment to much on the hotel. My husband checked in and I came in the side door and went straight to our room. It was very late when we arrived and we were up and gone early the next morning. From what little I saw, the hotel was very clean and nice! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple