“Good Food”

Massey's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Okmulgee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Went there with my uncle for lunch. I had the sliced brisket plate and he had the chopped brisket. The food was very good.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I grew up on coming to Massey’s. The food is top notch. The service is also very good. I love the ribs. You can take food to go or even get stuff catered. Give this place a try!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

All meat great tasting, best baked beans, prices within reason and affordable and don't forget their sauce is so tasty. I enjoy their ribs and brisket the most but would eat any from there.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home to Tulsa due to reviews! We both had pulled pork sandwiches and both enjoyed them. My husband got the okra and said it was some of the best he's ever had. I had corn nuggets, and they were good too. Both were so hot that you could burn your mouth if not careful! Lady behind counter was very friendly and so was other employees. Only negative thing is the seat covering were worn and holes taped, other than that, the restaurant was clean. We will remember this place next time we are hungry going thru Okmulgee.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Was in Okmulgee on business and have heard positive reviews about their BBQ.
I ordered the sliced beef sandwich. No smoke taste at all , tough and had a lot of gristle in it. To top it off it was almost cold?
Co worker ordered the ribs, and he liked it.
Wouldn't recommend.