“Good place to eat”

Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Okmulgee
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Braum's burgers are great. The fries and shakes are also very good. The staff are good at keeping the dining room free of trash and orders are put out quickly and accurately.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We were visiting family for the Thanksgiving weekend and on our way out of town stopped for lunch at this Braums. We placed an order for 10 people and the cashier & servers were awesome! They were all very friendly and patient (as all of us were deciding what we wanted). The cashier brought the food to our table. The food was hot and fresh. We also ordered ice cream after eating...very good! Food and service was excellent!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Everything came as ordered and was very quick. Being able to get your own beverages is a plus and the tea seemed
fresh, unlike some other places. I am not a big fan of steak cut crinkle fries but
they were not over salted though they did appear light in color. I wish there was more guacamole on the burger though,
it seemed dry and looked nothing like the picture.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Love their ice cream products. Usually their service is great and they give 110%. Sometimes the store is shiny clean and other times not so much. Probably has more to do with how busy they've been than laziness.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

They are only getting a 1 for their icecream and groceries. The food was absolutely horrible, my husband and I both got cheeseburgers and they were old and not even hot and the French fries were old as well. I can't believe they would actually serve it to customers. I was hoping it would be fresh because it took ten minutes for them to call our order. I don't think they even reheated the cold old patties before slapping them on the buns. We will never stop there again for food just icecream. I should have taken pics of the food but didn't have my phone with my at the time. My husband also had a stomach ache the whole next day.