“Oh Lawdie I'm gonna get fat!!!!”
Review of Coleman's Bakery

Coleman's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Okmulgee
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I do not live in Okmulgee and for my health, that is probably a good thing. Cuz if I did, I would eat so many hamburgers, onion rings and APRICOT pies at Coleman's that I would OD! Folks, this place is certainly worth the drive from Tulsa (my home) to get undoubtedly one of the best hamburgers ever. The onion rings ARE the best. And the apricot pie (and all the others too) are just other worldly. Do I like this place? I practice law, and took a case in Okmulgee just to have an excuse to eat there!!!! My only complaint: they aren't open every day all day! HA. Check their hours before traveling....FABULOUS FOOD. Fun small town atmosphere. Love it.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This restaurant used to be a very prominent restaurant in Okmulgee, located on 75. The burgers and onion rings they serve now are as good as they were 44 years ago, when I first ate there. I have not tried the pies. That seems to be what makes them stand out. Their burgers are good! The down side of this place is the size of the dinning area. It is small. If you go there at noon be prepared to wait for a table or eat in your car.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place has the best old fashion burgers around. They are awesome. The bakery also has the best chocolate pie. Ranks right up there with my Grandma's. A must for burger lovers and pie lovers!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was once a big restaurant and years ago it was torn down and replaced with a strip mall, It reopened and a smaller place downtown with the same great food. They are famous for their burgers and pies. I had the chili and it was good. They added cheese and onions.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We grabbed some burgers here this past weekend. Delicious! Try the onion rings and fried pickles for a treat!