“Unassuming greatness”

Capps BBQ
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Okmulgee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visited this place at recommendation of the hotel clerk. Wow, we were glad that we did. It was close to closing and when we walked in there was only one table that had people sitting. We told the young lady that greeted us that we would just get stuff to go go but she encouraged us to "sit on down and be comfortable". We had the best barbeque at this little place. The next time we are even remotely close we will go back even if it means an hour detour.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Prompt service with good food. I tried it after a groupon offer and now I go back frequently. They have good pork, brisket, and fish. The sides are also good.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I went to lunch with my sister and I had the catfish with baked beans. It was so freaking delicious! I could have eaten a whole bowl of the baked beans. Yum!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place is SOOOOO good. We were just passing thru and it happened to be on the right side of the road so we gave it a try. Super friendly people and the food was out faster than we thought it would be. Fried pickles sliced brisket and sliced hotlink sandwich. You HAVE to stop here

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nice friendly staff! Excellent food! I go back often now! The wait staff was very prompt on getting my order. She was very busy but still made me seem like I was the only one in the place! Highly Recommend!