“Quick and Easy”
Review of iHop Express

iHop Express
Ranked #20 of 43 Restaurants in Okmulgee
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped to get gas on our way through to Texas. We saw the Express and decided to give it a shot.

The food is exactly what you’d expect from IHOP. Nothing spectacular but it’s tasty. The big difference is you order at the counter like a fast food restaurant and if you’re eating in the restaurant they bring it to the table. Otherwise you can get it to go.

We liked it. It’s exactly what you’d expect.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

The food is good but the service is extremely slow. Staff is very kind but way under staffed. Please get more help because people love IHOP.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The food and service is really good. I was unsure how great the menu would be since it's an express but it is good and has lots of options.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this IHOP location on a late Sunday morning. I was craving pancakes & usually you can't go wrong at IHOP. Well, I was very wrong. My vegetable omelet was burned & not the least bit fluffy. My pancakes were cold (even the second pair), I sent back the 1st pair. The couple next to me got half their order & had to ask for the other half as well as their drinks. The dining room was dirty & customers were cleaning off tables themselves in order to have a place to sit. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I went there when it first opened and ordered bacon eggs and pancakes. I was disappointed in the bacon if was very rare. I like it crispy