“Don't waste your money”
Review of iHop Express

iHop Express
Ranked #20 of 41 Restaurants in Okmulgee
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this IHOP location on a late Sunday morning. I was craving pancakes & usually you can't go wrong at IHOP. Well, I was very wrong. My vegetable omelet was burned & not the least bit fluffy. My pancakes were cold (even the second pair), I sent back the 1st pair. The couple next to me got half their order & had to ask for the other half as well as their drinks. The dining room was dirty & customers were cleaning off tables themselves in order to have a place to sit. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I went there when it first opened and ordered bacon eggs and pancakes. I was disappointed in the bacon if was very rare. I like it crispy

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Not your normal IHOP but an Express hence the name. You order at the counter and get your own drink and they will bring your order to the table. No senior menu but they did give a senior discount. Menu is smaller compared to a regular IHOP. Food was good as well as the coffee.