Days Inn Okmulgee
US$ 67
US$ 91
US$ 92
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Shower did not work. Water came out bottom of sink faster than it went in. Has to request toilet paper and light bulbs on check in. Just an overall terrible experience...embarrassed to even say it is part of the Wyndam chain of hotels. Definitely will not go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We had 2 rooms that we stayed in and I agree with the majority of the reviews of horrible for this property. How they have been a Days Inn this long floors me. My daughters room was on the first floor and when she and her husband opened their door 2 roaches ran out the door, followed by on going cleanliness issues and bugs or roaches splatted on the walls from people killing them, stains on the inside of the comforter and the bathroom was unmentionable. It was so bad my daughter and husband slept in their car, not to mention the ceiling was coming down. My room only 1 light worked, but after I found out you must plug in lights first lol, 3 pieces of toilet paper and no other rolls, my bed was so bad of stains my wife slept in her clothes on top of the comforter its only saving grace for our room was the ac worked and a decent breakfast.

Room Tip: The pool was cleaner than the rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Room 1 - Toilet had a blood drop on the seat, blood drop in the floor, wall had mud or or something on it. GROSS! Tub had debris from backed up sewer and there was a gap between the wall and the airconditioning unit that was big enough for the cats to come inside. The carpet was loose and filthy. The bathroom tile was rust stained and dirt piled up in the corners. We complained about this so they moved us into a 2nd room.
Room 2 - The inside door handle came off in my hand when I tried to go out of the door. The caulking around the bathtub was moldy and peeling in big chunks. The tile floor was filthy, there was bugs, bug parts and dirt in the floor. The shower head barely sprayed and what it did spray sprayed everywhere but down. Water pressure SUCKED! We had to double flush the toilet everytime it was used. No iron in theh room. The hair dryer was busted. The refridgerator door wouldn't seal so everything in there sweat and leaked water in the floor. This in NO WAY was worth $85 per nite and we chose them based off of reputation of Days Inn and past experiences. We highly DO NOT recommend this location, just AWFUL! I wouldn't house one of our animals there!

Room Tip: run away and find a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Friendly staff.good service .comfortable bed .only real probably i see is to many smoking rooms around the non smoking .might consider more of a seperation between the 2 type of rooms .I've had the same issue at other days Inn as.well .in the past ..can't stand the smell

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family