Nine-night stay for business. Big rooms and a very nicely-equippmed kitchen area with microwave, standard four-burner stove top AND an oven (first Residence Inn I've seen with an oven!) Kitchenwares were a bit on the skimpy side, and the cookware was definitely the cheap aluminum non-non-stick kind. I went to a big box department store and invested in a couple of non-stick pans for under $20. If you're here during tornado season, ask for a first floor unit. We had a tornado outbreak and it was a bit odd sitting in the clubhouse with my pillows waiting to evacuate to a vacant first floor unit's bathroom with about 10 total strangers - but I certainly appreciate that shelter being made available by the staff! The evening reception food was better than most I've experienced - the make-your-own taco night is actually pretty good, with all the fixings, and salad and dessert. The free high-speed internet does bog down pretty badly during high-use periods, especially about 5pm to about 9pm, but if that's the worst you can say for the place, you'll still come away impressed. The large guest laundry (5 washers, 8 dryers) came in very handy. I would highly recommend Residence Inn OKC West, especially if you're staying for any amount of time in OKC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment-like setting with hotel services, Residence Inn is convenient to I-40, I-35, and I-44, as well as the Kilpatrick Turnpike. The hotel is conveniently located near Will Rogers World Airport, The Oklahoma Outlett Shoppes, and the closest hotel to both Whitewater Bay Waterpark and the State Fair Park; shuttle is provided to all these destinations. We are also just 6 miles west of downtown OKC. Spacious suites offer private sleeping rooms, with full-size fully equipped kitchen, including refridgerator, 4-top range, oven, microwave, family-size dishwasher, coffee-maker and more!Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast and join us at our evening socials. The 24/7 fitness center offers aerobic machines and free weights and is open year round. The large swmimming pool and sun deck is a big summer hit! We work hard to cover the details to make sure your stay is comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City West Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Residence Inn