1,047 results
All reviews arizona grill best westerns breakfast buffet room was clean nice pool great place to stay fresh fruit easy access would stay here again first floor shuttle service road trip convenient location we've stayed parking lot nice stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 10 November 2016

When offered the option, I'll often choose to stay at a Best Western property, and that's been a good way to go. But the Saddleback Inn & Conference Center proved a disappointment during a recent multi-state trip and I left feeling glad I stayed there only one night. The rooms are nice enough, and the amenities provided are fine. But it's located directly adjacent to the interstate and the traffic noise was the loudest I've ever heard. While unloading the car, I talked to another guest, who agreed that the traffic noise was incredible. Fortunately, after 10 or 11 p.m., the traffic subsided enough to get some sleep in before it started up again early in the morning. Second, although the place seems clean, in the morning I was greeted by a belly-up cockroach on the bathroom floor. I've seen that before, but never in a hotel that presents itself as above average. At check out the (very young) clerk asked how everything was. Since she asked, I mentioned these issues. Her entire response was to say they "would look into it." That left me feeling like she didn't care and made me wonder why she asked me anything in the first place. Overall, I can rate this place no better than average. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but it would be far from my first choice.

Room Tip: Get a room as far away from the interstate as possible.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

BHolden,
Please accept my apologies for the noise issues you experienced. This should have been discussed with you at check-in by the agent. As you no doubt witnessed for yourself, less than 5% of our rooms are in the area near I-40. Of course there is little we can do about traffic noise and we do have some regular guests that prefer those rooms because they can pull up right in front of their room. We generally try to put guests in that location that prefer that area. However, we have been full or close to full with the AQHA Equine event with many long-term stays making options on room location less than it normally would be. The event log at the front desk does show that the agent who checked you out did follow up on the issues you raised to her. We do appreciate your business and I hope that you will try us again under more normal circumstances!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We stayed at the Oklahoma City Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn for one night as part of our Route 66 adventure. We followed the interstate in from Tulsa, which went well, although we reckoned that the surrounding roads would be generally very busy in that area. The hotel was fantastic with loads of space. Checking-in was really easy with very helpful staff. The hotel had a great outdoor swimming pool, although we didn’t use it. The hotel did have lots of facilities for our evening meal but we decided to eat out, at the local Denny’s. Our room, 1044, was great, very large with smart furniture in a separate seating area, and lots of modern facilities. The breakfast was very nice too with a great hot and cold selection. This is definitely a hotel to come back to.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are "Route 66" tour headquarters it seems and we love our Route 66 guests. Always a lot of fun! Please come and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The staff at this hotel are wonderful. The rooms are big, comfortable and well decorated. Rooms are very quiet. Free breakfast with your stay is a plus. When we travel through Oklahoma City we will always stay here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Steven,
It's guests like you that have made us successful all these years. We appreciate your business and the time you took to tell others about our hotel! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This is the CLEANEST Best Western property we have ever experienced! The even vacuum the carpet next to the walls (there is usually about one inch of carpet next to the walls that clearly has not been vacuumed in a long, long time in most hotels -- NOT this one. Every square inch of the carpet was clean. And the staff was so friendly and helpful. From the front desk to the restaurant, the staff was so friendly and helpful. You won't be disappointed by staying here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Janet P

Janet,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and took time to share your experience with others. Please come back soon and be our guest again!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This was a pretty nice little hotel, it was clean, had a good breakfast, the staff was very nice. It was an enjoyable experience. The only negative, was it did not have much water pressure in the shower. We would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shawn R
SaddlebackGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Shawn,
Thank your your review! We appreciate your kind words and for trusting us to provide your accommodations. Please accept my apologies for the lower than normal water pressure issue during your stay. It was only for a couple of hours while a plumbing contractor was doing some work for us but I regret that it impacted your shower. It won't be an issue on future stays with us!

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!