“Thanksgiving Dinner”

Ingrid’s Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Oklahoma City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Willkommen! For over 35 years, Ingrid's Kitchen has been Oklahoma City's favorite choice for fine German food, as well as European and American specialties. Authentic recipes, old-world charm and hospitality are the hallmarks that distinguish our legendary restaurant, bakery and delicatessen. We feature weekday breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a weekend buffet and brunch. Try our mouthwatering specialty plates, Reuben sandwiches, weiner schnitzel and much more! Choose from our high quality, affordable beer and wine selections at Ingrid's Bar or as a compliment to the meal. Additionally, we have many proudly displayed meats, cheeses and bakery items to tempt the taste buds. Ingrid's Kitchen also offers a wide variety of custom catering options to suite parties of any size. Don't forget to join us for Saturday live music entertainment by The Silvertops! Whether a long-time regular or first-time visitor, we invite you to visit Ingrid's Kitchen for a truly unforgettable experience!
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

WOW! Make your reservations early. This place was packed and sold out. The food was wonderful but the seating is cramped. I could eat off their dessert table all day. Super friendly staff and excellent food.

1  Thank CynCyn37

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The staff here are really friendly. There is great service and the food is good. I had the sausage plate and it filled me well. The baked goods looked delicious and I wish I had room to feast on some.

Next time I’ll be back. 6/10

Jason M, Owner at Ingrid’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Happy to hear you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for the kind words. We'll see you back here for more of those baked goods!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Excellent desserts, but a limited entrée menu. What they have is very good and worth a stop. There is a second location North of this one.

Jason M, Owner at Ingrid’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Our menu is incredibly focused -- we only offer the things we can cook and serve absolutely perfectly. It's awesome you agree with our choices and have been delighted by each thing you've ordered here. Hope to welcome you back for dinner again soon.

Until then,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I thought the brunch was overpriced but if you drink alcohol it could be a real bargain. There were plenty of interesting dishes and the baked goods were some of the best I have ever eaten. If you're looking for carved roast beef, made to order omelettes, seafood salads, etc. this is isn't the place for you. Great home style German cooking? Yep, this is the place. The atmosphere is lacking but the staff is terrific and enthusiastic.

Jason M, Owner at Ingrid’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Sorry to hear you felt it was overpriced. We want everyone to get as much value as possible, and I apologize if that wasn't the case. That said, I'm glad that you loved the taste, and hope to have you back again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Boston cream pie for a party on Sunday. It was perfectly done and everyone loved it. The next day my friend and I went for lunch. She had the 1/2 German bologna sandwich with salad and I had the cold meatloaf sandwich with salad. Both were excellent. Bread was fresh and both meats were delicious. Salads were fresh and crispy. Lots of people were there enjoying lunch.

Jason M, Owner at Ingrid’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Glad that you enjoyed it! Based on your rating though, it looks like we could've done even better. Hope that you'll give us another chance to prove ourselves very soon.