“Ms.”

Cafe do Brasil
Ranked #54 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Midtown OKC, we offer a highly acclaimed regional Brasilian cuisine that combines flavor, uniqueness, and comfort. Our menu features cuisine from five different regions of Brasil and offers many gluten free and vegan options. We offer an array of specialty drinks, a great selection of wines, and of course, a large variety of caipirinhas.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food definitely lived up to the reviews. Just Excellent!
We had drinks & appetizers in Bossa Nova (the upstairs bar) then leisurely walked down the stairs to have a wonderful dinner. I can't believe the taste in my mouth, is still watering. It's 5 stars ....spread the word.

2  Thank Vibella M

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place for date night, Saturday night in downtown OKC, good food and good menu but it took forever to get our food. They weren't that busy either so don't know why it took so long.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I went for dinner a couple of weeks ago and our appetizer was a beef dish and some peppers and onions which was really good, but the actual meals we got were just okay and kind of lacking in flavor. Not to mention their whole computer program crashed and nobody could check out for some time which was a little frustrating but was out of their hands. We might give them another shot in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Every time I go, I want a taste of sooo many dishes because they are all so unique. All dishes full of flavors. I would like larger portions because I'm a gut and eat a lot when I love the food! But you can eat so healthily, lots of gluten free, pescatarian, vegetarian, and vegan food! I had Rio Grande Do Sol, my friend had Sao Paulo, soooo good!
Very good service, quick for lunch!

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great place to grab lunch. The food is great and the flavors are wonderful. We even had some picky eaters and they were able to tweak a dish to meet this tastes. The flan is the best!!

1  Thank RoaringCrab