All reviews bass within walking distance great location the river walk bricktown area bathroom area great room parking lot breakfast staff rooms are large the breakfast area nice place to stay free breakfast thunder game beds were comfortable suite ballpark
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This property is beautiful. Situated right in the heart of Bricktown, with many entertainment, shopping, and dining options within walking distance. They charge $15 a day for parking which seems in line with the rest of Bricktown area. I did not have any trouble finding parking like some other reviews state, but the front desk agent said the hotel was only about halfway full. Even though the hotel was only halfway full, breakfast was a madhouse. The breakfast area was small, and finding a table was difficult. The property was wonderful, the only thing keeping this hotel from a five star review was the staff.
At check-in the staff seemed bored and uninterested. In fact, they were not even at the desk for some time. Throughout the stay the staff didn't get any better. Breakfast staff, didn't smile or say hello or offer assistance cleaning tables. Every staff member I walked past my entire stay put their head down so they wouldn't have to socialize. Not once did anyone say hello or ask how my stay was going. Staff needs to be better trained on customer service.
Also a note. All of the items out of the market are expensive. For a single 20oz Aquafina water bottle they charge $3.50 which is absolutely ridiculous. Most hotels, actually try to price things reasonable because it enhances guest experience. This just is one way the hotel shows how little they care about customer service.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay but would be hesitant on booking here again. The property itself deserves a five, location is a five, staff is a two.

Room Tip: Higher floor gives you better views of Bricktown canals.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
KristinChambless, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

LifelongSabbatical,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our location. Also, thank you so much for your feedback about the staff service. I am so sorry that you experienced less than excellent service. This is not characteristic of our service, and it is something we take very seriously. I assure you that we will use your feedback to better improve our services and hope that we still have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location on Bricktown canal complex. Many restaurants within walking distance, located in a beautiful park like environment. Hotel services and rooms were outstanding as well as the morning breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff, highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
OKC-FOM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

TXMajellan,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel in a great location. Located at the end of the River Walk and walking distance to an OKC game. Only complaint we had was breakfast was an absolute mad house and not worth it unless you enjoy fighting for food and seats.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
OKC-FOM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Matt E,

Thank you for your review! I do apologize about breakfast being busy. We stay pretty busy in the summer which in turn causes our complimentary breakfast to stay busy.

Again, thank you for your review and I hope we are able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel felt like home! We enjoyed the warm and inviting accommodations. The kitchenette, living area and bedroom was so very nice! The king bed was perfect! We enjoyed the outstanding breakfast provided for us in the lobby area. All of the comforts of home at a great price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Thank Barbara Jean Jo... C
KristinChambless, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Barbara Jean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel!! We are delighted to hear that our hotel felt like home!! It is so nice to hear that enjoyed all of our accommodations and look forward to serving you again soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very pleasantly surprised at the large room, features and excellent service. My room on the 4th floor was outfitted with the Pure Room and Pure Shower, leaving a fresh smelling room and soft water shower. Kitchenette was modern and clean. Lots of space and very practical. Also a great downtown area. To boot, the free breakfast was nicer than most I've seen (loved breakfast so early). I did not swim as I was on business, but I did see many outside swimming in the pool and it looked clean and spacious. I highly recommend and I'll surely be back next time to OKC.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
OKC-FOM, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Jodi G,

Thank you for your review! We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and was able to enjoy our PURE room! I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

We hope to serve you again soon in the near future!

Rebecca Corey