All reviews bass within walking distance great location the river walk bricktown area bathroom area great room parking lot breakfast staff rooms are large the breakfast area nice place to stay free breakfast thunder game beds were comfortable suite ballpark
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

I normally do not give hotels 5 stars, but I really did not have any complaints. The staff was friendly, great location, we had a view of the Riverwalk, and walking distance to pretty much everything Bricktown has to offer....including the Arena. We had a two room suite with a mini kitchen. It was very clean and the breakfast was good. I especially liked the fire pit and basketball court. I wished we stayed longer. I guess the bathroom fan was too loud, but who comes to such a nice hotel to stay in the bathroom for a long time!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2015

The hotel is located right on the river walk and a short distance to shops, food and sounds. The staff were nice and they can give you great advice based on what you are in the mood for. Great exercise room and nice pool. Spent most of the night walking the river. OH and the banjo museum is right across the street.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank LaTawnyaSPR
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed here just for one night when we saw the Foo Fighters in concert! Very clean, nice spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchenette and very comfortable beds. Loved that it is located right on the Riverwalk so we could go for a morning walk to start our day! Would definitely stay again. The only thing I would question is why they don't just put the cost of the parking in the rate.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly H
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I should preface by stating that we are pretty brand loyal to Marriott properties and often use points for at least part of our stays. We usually find these hotels to have consistently nice, clean, comfortable rooms and know what to expect. We found the staff to be helpful and courteous. We got a suite style room for the same price as a studio so we had a little extra space. The Residence Inns, unlike regular or Courtyard Marriotts, does have a little kitchen area with cupboards and appliances. If you are looking at a map, this hotel, the Courtyard Bricktown and the Renaissance downtown are all within walking distance of each other. The Renaissance is the closest to the Memorial but we did not have a problem walking from the Residence Inn. The Residence Inn is close to the arena and right across from the Chickasaw Ball Field and within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. The little canal runs right behind the property. It was a good location for us to spend some time in OKC.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Located at 400 East Reno Avenue in the Bricktown area which is near to all the entertainment and nightlife and bars of Bricktown. The hotel has good size clean rooms with all the facilities one would need.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business