See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We will never stay at this hotel chain ever again. The General Manager is very rude. We have ask for a stopper for the bathtub for 3 days in a row and still do not have one. We ask about an ironing board the have one for the entire hotel (we told they have one in every room) I am 100% VA Disable and Tax Exempt, they will not accept it and charged me taxes and told me if I did not like it go somewhere else. The regional manager has not returned my call for 3 days now. The front desk clerk will disappear for 15-20 minutes at a time and leave you standing there.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review and detailed comments. We are terribly sorry to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations especially from a service point of view during your visit. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent service and super clean rooms so we were unhappy to hear that this was not your experience. We wish you well in your future travels.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The staff is not aware of the mail I've gotten packages delivered and go to the front desk and they say that they are not there and they are there but there not smart enough to look in the right spots they don't offer smoking rooms and a very slow elevator

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations, Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We are sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a comfortable, friendly guest experience and will continue to provide feedback and training to ensure guest expectations are met.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Wood Springs Suites is a budget priced alternative for the long term stay traveler. They always accommodate my needs and bend over backwards to make my stay as affordable and enjoyable as possible. Easy access to I240 and downtown Oklahoma City.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

this being an extended stay hotel, i had concerns. after 3 months of staying here, i can say that the Hotel staff have been great. its a safe and, for the most part, clean place to stay. if i were to make any changes-1) more parking 2) exercise room 3) more drawer space. the cost is minimal when you compare to staying at other long term/extended stay hotels. very convenient.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

The WoodSpring Suites’ team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I love it here at WoodSpring Suites. The staff has been awesome & have catered to my needs. I have never felt safer at a hotel as i do here. If you are looking for a great extended stay spot then look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience at WoodSpring Suites. We are very happy to hear that you found our hotel very clean, our staff friendly and that your room met your needs; it is certainly something we take great pride in.