See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Me and my husband have stayed here a lot of times before and loved it but this time we can't wait to leave. There are loud neighbors. There has been 7 cops here. The first time they came there was 3. Then the next time there was 3 and the last time 1 cop showed up. You have to call for towels everyday and they will say that they don't have any and the cleaning people just walk I'm your room when you are sayings over and over that you don't need your room clean at that time and the tv has amlost no chanels at all. My husband wanted to watch Espn so we had called more then once to have them set that tv station on in our room and they said every time that they would be here in 15 to 20 min and they never came. The bathroom is falling apart and the 1 bed rooms they have really really thin pillows so my neck hurt when I woke up. The dresser and side tables fall apart the door has cold wind at night coming in from the top and bottom and we have to slam the door because that is the only way to have it where you need to use your key to get in because if we don't you can just open it so I hate when we leave to go anywhere so I check more then once to see if the door shut. The people who work here come off nice but will blow you off for whatever you needed. I really mean it DON'T EVER STAY HERE!!! I PROMISE I WONT!!! Me and my husband just had no where else to go. But I can't wait to leave. I hope we find something better.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank MomsterEnergyDrinks
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Your kidding charge me for shuttle to/from airport when you advertise you do it. Rooms not very nice and I'm not picky. Ask at desk where to eat and they act like they moved there yesterday. Return trip stayed at Wingate for a couple dollars more and they paid for the shuttle because I had to leave before there's started. Rooms very nice and restaurants all around.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo