“Wonderful hole in the wall!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Akropolis Greek Restaurant
Ranked #778 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way out of OKC. My husband always wants Greek when we are on the road. Even though Akropolis only had four reviews they were all really good. So we stopped and loved this little place. They definitely need a new exhaust system over the grills which are open to the dining area. We ordered gyro meat and a gyro salad. The portions are huge! The meat was wonderful and the Tzatziki sauce pretty good. Others around us (all military as it is just down the road from Tinker AFB) had the fries with their meals and they looked as if they were fresh cut. Definitely a place worth a stop!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

This is one of my favorite spots to get my Gyro fix. This place isn't fancy, but the food is worth it. The staff is wonderful, and I am a loyal customer. To bad I have to travel far for it.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

There are several greek places in MWC, i've had the greek salad at all three and this place has the best. They are more generous with their meat and feta than the other places. When i'm craving greek food, this is where i go. Their fries are amazing as well.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Always a great meal when I come in and my most recent visit was no exception. Quick to get your food out and it's always hot and fresh no matter how busy. I really don't understand those who judge this restaurant by the older decor inside... you're not eating the decor! It's clean and the food is great.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

We went for lunch during a weekday and the food was served quickly. They have a variety of sandwiches and sides, with some combos. Their falafel tastes pretty good.

The staff were friendly, but the restaurant itself leaves much to be desired. It needs some TLC and a good cleaning.

1  Thank Manny T