“I wish we had one here.”
Review of Coit's Root-Beer Drive In - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coit's Root-Beer Drive In
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I lived in OKC for three years, and almost every Saturday morning, we went to Coit's for the breakfast. Best biscuits and gravy outside of grandmas. Huge, fluffy, buttery biscuits and homeade gravy, plain or sausage. You have the ability to go in and dine, or order at your car and wait for car hop to bring order out. They also serve lunch and dinner items like hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken fried steak and salad bar...but to me, it's all about the breakfast here.
Also, for those who love Dr. Pepper, this is the best I have ever tasted. I don't know how or why, it just is. I wish we had a Coits where I live now because I can't find biscuits and gravy here like that.

Reviewed 7 August 2009

The food is so good! I love the Root beer too. It comes served in a frosty glass mug. Excelent!

1  Thank WilliamC1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 31 January 2008

Love that frosty mug of rootbeer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook