“Weekday lunch visit”

Ranked #808 of 1,660 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 February 2017

This was my first time coming here. I ate the lunch buffet on a weekday. It is a small area really, I actually received one of the last tables at about noon. There are two buffet tables of food. One has the Thai options while the other included more standard Chinese food fair. I noticed that the Chinese type food was not being eaten much while the Thai food was being replenished more quickly due to everyone eating it. I liked everything I tried and found the quality quite good. I would definitely come back again and I would also like to eat during dinner and try ordering from the menu; which appears to be quite extensive.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Thai House Restaurant

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great lunch buffet. Authentic Thai food with super friendly staff. We were there for the lunch buffet on weekday and it was great , lots of great selection. The food was fresh and tasty. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We returned, because the food had been so tasty. This time we found that the portions had shrunk to one-half to two-thirds of their prior size. No longer as good a value. I think we'll switch back to Sala Thai.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Great quality, and good choices for their lunch buffet. Food was refilled quickly and everything was clearly labeled. Make room for dessert!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Great lunch buffet with all the Thai delights. Also other things like garlic chicken, dumplings , egg rolls, soups and salad.