“Best Order Chinese in the city”
Review of Lido Restaurant

Lido Restaurant
Ranked #167 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 8 June 2017

It's American Chinese, that being said, it is really good. It is always packed full of people at lunch and you don't go away hungry. There is plenty of selection and the fusion of the foods is noticeable. Service is exceptional and it is a very clean place to eat.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I had never eaten Vietnamese food until recently when a co-worker took me to Lido. I was impressed. I wasn't aware that Vietnamese food was inspired by french food. It was great. I had the vermicelli and I loved it. And their lunch specials are very reasonable. The service was great too.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My wife being vietnamese really likes this restaurant and its not a typical vietnamese restaurant .. Across from Cao Nguyen VIetnamese Market it has a very broad menu which is not typical of a vietnamese restaurant.. good

Reviewed 18 March 2017

It pains me to write such a negative review, but for the sake of credibility, I have to say that Lido is not authentic. Not only that, it's bad from an Asian perspective. I've heard and read good reviews and have wanted to try Lido for a long time. I ordered the orange beef which nowhere resembled any orange beef I've ever had. It wasn't orange looking or orange tasting; no orange at all on the plate - brown sauce, brown everything and not in an appetizing way. The beef tasted livery - like liver and onions livery. I wanted to be polite and eat it but after three bites I couldn't put another bite in my mouth. My lunch mate had the rice noodles with grilled shrimp Vietnamese style. Sorry, no. It had no herbs, no anything that made it look like the Vietnamese dish I grew up with or have had a several other Vietnamese places on Classen. Will never be back. Would not recommend if you want authentic good Vietnamese or Chinese food. Message me if you want recommendations.

1  Thank Frazers5
Reviewed 10 March 2017

This is one of my "go to" places for lunch. Service is always efficient; food is always fresh. It serves both Chinese and Vietnamese food - good traditional Chinese dishes. Try the hot and sour soup. Fortune cookies, too!