“Next level eats!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Hands down my favorite Tacos and Burritos in OKC... The service is always great, but the food is no doubt NEXT LEVEL... If you order a Carne Asada (steak) burrito, it is FILLED with steak! No shortcuts here, I LOVE this place!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Really good street tacos & gorditas. Not your typical tex mex place. Walk up & order at the counter & they will bring it to you. If you into something better than tex mex, this place is where you wanna be.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I thought this would be the typical sit Dow Mexican resturant that brings you chips and salsa as well as tortillas but it was not. You go to the counter and order your food. I ordered a gordita and it was awesome! My family ordered a fish soup and it was also great. Although it was not what I expected and I don't care for Mexican food this stuff was great. If you see it, stop by and give it a try, it was worth it.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

The first time I ate food from Tacos San Pedro they were in an old Dairy Queen bldg. I could not wait to go back. They have been at their present location for many years. Tacos are Mexican street style. They are made with well favored meat, cilantro and other spices. The tortillas are doubled to make it easy to pick. These are not Taco B's. They are way more delicious.
My favorite is the Nachos Asada. It is meaty, spicy, filled with beans and green onions and hard Mexican cheese on top. The tortillas are corn and extremely fresh and crunchy.
They have soft drinks only, including Tamarindo, Horchata, and others.
For meat choices in either of these dishes and others, there is: Beef Pork, Chicken, Beef brains, tongue and cheeks I believe. I think they used to have Cabrito but I do not see it on the menu these days.The carrot relish is delicious and spicy. It is inexpensive and family friendly. Just head to the counter, pick what you want to eat, tell the cashier, pay and wait til your number is called. Excellent food. Nice people.

1  Thank Dianakholder
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I eat here all of the time. Everyone I know likes this restaurant. I see Hispanic and Anglo friends in here all the time. Whenever I mention this restaurant, I always find a positive reaction from people in the room who I was not even talking to. You stand in line, give your order and then they call your number. Paper plates and plastic ware. The inside is very nicely tiled with nice tile tables. There will be people speaking both Spanish and English whenever you go there. The food is excellent. I almost always order the red-chili burrito. I love to take people here for a casual lunch.

3  Thank Thomas D