“Fabulous Pho, Very Popular”
Review of Pho Lien Hoa

Pho Lien Hoa
Ranked #62 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Walking in to this place you really get a sense of inclusion. There were representatives from every walk of life and a real cultural blend of ethnicities represented. The menu all looks great. We chose the Udon noodles in the pork broth with shrimp & pork (my friend) and mixed shellfish (me.) Both were fabulous and came with additional fresh bean sprouts, Thai basil, jalapeño, lime wedges and greens to add in. There is a huge assortment of soy, siracha, vinegars etc to add in too. I'm just visiting but my friend will definitely be back as it was great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My family and I ate lunch here the other day and were pleasantly surprised. The food is authentic, and the staff courteous and prompt. We ordered spring rolls for an appetizer and received it almost immediately. Each of us had a different dish, and they were all very good. Raw vegetables are served on a side plate with your meal so you can add as much or as little as you like. Water is automatically served with your meal, but you can purchase a can of soda (sorry, no fountain machine and no free refills) for $1 each. A word of caution: The restaurant only takes cash. No credit cards, and no checks. There is an ATM machine conveniently located in the restaurant next to the cash register in case you forget. The food is well worth the visit and the slight inconvenience of having to pay cash.

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I always get the p11, its wonderful. its cash only but they do have an ATM next the the cashier station.

1  Thank chorizo c
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I have tried to get into the pho place near my house, but it doesn't come close toe Pho Lien Hoa. This place knows how to do pho like no other. My favorite is the brisket.

1  Thank CrystalAnn56
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I have eaten here many times and the Pho bowls are the best! The quality is always the same, delicious! I have never been disappointed here. I have tried a couple other places but, Pho Lien Hoa is where I will always dine.

1  Thank Stephen B