“Again........... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Tacos Don Nacho
Ranked #63 of 1,747 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Wife needed some taquitos and I needed a Burrito. called ahead. order was ready when we arrived. Pay and go. Flautas for the kid. Theses is the best fast wet burrito in town.
about 25 bucks for three.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Not the typical Texmex we have in this area! This place is more Mexican. It’s more of what I’m used to being from SoCal. I will be eating here whenever possible!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Love this Mexican food place! One of my favorites. Worth a try if on the west side of metro. Love that they have a drive thru pickup if you call ahead for takeout order.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Went with a couple of locals. 3 of the four of us ordered the Taco Ricos plate and the fourth had the Wet Burrito. Ordered some guacamole too.

The food didn't take long and was hot, but maybe the server was having a bad day. She seemed completely put out by us and wasn't having it with anyone around us.

The meals were good, but I wasn't impressed with the guacamole. I like mine a little chunky and with a little more flavor. Some lime and a little less blending would have made it better. The salsa was good and had a kick. One of the locals said the salsa is made fresh daily and can range from mild to knock your socks off depending on who made it in the morning.

I'll have to go back again in hopes of a bit better experience. Decent food so I'm hoping it was an off day for the staff.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with a local friend one night for dinner and then back for lunch the next day. The best Mexican food I have ever eaten in The USA. I'll be back every time I'm in OKC.