“Good food and atmosphere; great price”
Review of La Salsa Grille

La Salsa Grille
Ranked #267 of 1,746 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Newly opened and excellent food and service. This is a must for Tex/Mex.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

La Salsa was great. It was a welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. Everyone loved their meals. The carne asada was very good as was the table salsa. We will certainly come back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Small quaint and priced right and you must try the carne asada. La Salsa is not very close to where I live, so it takes a bit of a drive to get there, but I go at least once a month. I love their food.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were searching for a Mexican place different than the usual locations we frequent. We decided to try La Salsa Grill based off the reviews and I'm very glad we did! The salsa and queso were great. The salsa(red) had just the right amount of spice and the spicier alternative (green) was legitimately HOT! They both had a great taste. We had the veggie quesadillas and fajita beef nachos. All the food came out quickly and was hot. I would definitely recommend this location and would gladly return.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great homemade mexican dishes. My talapia was supurb. Homemade salsa and chips. Various salsas to suit your taste. Large partions. Kid friendly too!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My hubby & I were in Oklahoma City for the weekend. Driving to church Sunday morning we passed by this fun looking Mexican restaurant, La Salsa Grill. The outside decor was pretty Hispanic style so we thought we had to try it. We went for lunch & we were not disappointed. Excellent chips, salsa & queso to start. Salsa had a nice heat, but not too spicy. Queso was delicious! I had chile relleno (with cheese inside) which came with rice & refried beans. The relleno was covered in cheese, perfectly done, very flavorful. The rice and beans were good, both had good flavor. Hubby ordered double decker taco, beef inside a fried corn tortilla with a flour tortilla spread with refried beans wrapped around it. He really liked it. He had 2 tacos with his meal as well as rice & beans. The decor inside was fun, very colorful with murals. We will be back here next time in OKC but I do wish we lived closer. We would eat there more often if we did.