All reviews dave and busters penn square mall room was clean hot items restaurants and shopping would stay here again fresh fruit the breakfast area convenient location great place to stay waffles front desk staff nice stay very nice hotel staff was friendly parking lot free breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2017. Parking was a bit of a challenge, had to park in the back of the hotel. Check in was fast and easy. Got to my room and was pleasantly surprised. Have stayed at a number of four star hotels that aren't as nice. Lot of space in the room and decorated like you'd see at more higher end hotels. Everything worked well, internet, tv, etc. Bed was comfortable. There is construction going on on the property behind the hotel, so they do start early in the morning, but its not terribly loud. The breakfast buffet was great. Think this might be the best hotel I've stayed at along NW Expressway in OKC.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This Hampton Inn has a caring and attentive staff. Was in dealing with a sick family member and the staff did everything to make my stay as comfortable as possible despite the circumstances I was facing!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! We appreciate you and hope your family member is better soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I had to come to OKC for a mixture of pleasure and business. This hotel was able to accommodate me on both fronts. I like the app they provide. It allows you to check into the hotel from your phone. I got to pick the room I wanted from a selection of rooms. The beds have plenty of pillows on each (4). This is super important to me as I have neck issues and use pillows to adjust it. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate you and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. It is close to most everything. Breakfast is a full one with eggs and sometimes sausage or bacon. I really enjoyed my stay and would do it again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate you and hope we have the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The hotel was beautiful and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room was large and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. I was incredibly pleased with everything and thought it was a great value.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.