All reviews dave and busters penn square mall room was clean hot items restaurants and shopping would stay here again fresh fruit the breakfast area convenient location great place to stay waffles front desk staff nice stay very nice hotel staff was friendly parking lot free breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Staff of this hotel has always been very welcoming and helpful. They are pleasant and smiling and try to help in whatever way they can. The rooms are remodeled, clean, soothing and beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love our jobs, and our guests, and appreciate you noting our hospitality. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

My family and I travel quite a lot and have stayed at many 3 and 4 star hotels and this was by far the BEST stay EVER! This hotel had the cleanest room and the friendliest staff I've experienced. And the breakfast was out of this world!! So many options and so yummy! Will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. I cannot wait until my next trip to Oklahoma City, I'll be staying at Hampton Inn Northwesst during all my travels that bring me back to Oklahoma City!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest! We greatly appreciate you and the time you took to review your stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again and we're proud to by your "home away from home."

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The room was clearly not cleaned properly and the property needs a few updates. But the price was good and the staff was very nice. The location was very close to the highway and any shopping I needed

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! While we have just renovated all the guest rooms and corridors, we hope to update the lobby and public areas in the near future. I sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned to our standards. We take issues like this very seriously and will let our executive housekeeper know so she can better train the room attendant that cleaned your room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you'll be our guest again the next time you're in OKC!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

This was my First stay at a Hampton Hotel. From the staff's initial greeting to our check-out was warm and friendly. The complimentary breakfast exceeded our expectations. The room accommodations (beds) were awesome. Best night's sleep I've ever had in a motel/hotel. Overall experience was so good, I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We love that you enjoyed your time here and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. The location was convenience and I found many restaurants in the area. My room was clean and comfortable. I found the staff to be pleasant and cheerful. The breakfast was standard for Hampton Inns but it was well stocked. I had no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
LaDonna W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future!