All reviews texas roadhouse parking lot room was very clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again a great stay fairfield housekeeping
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Beds were very soft, flat pillows, didn’t sleep well. Needs USB PLUGS in lamps, staff very friendly. Continental breakfast looked like a good selection, but my husband never eats at them. Not many TV channels. Picked this motel cause we were to tired to look around.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
David D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello there,

I would like to start off by thanking you for taking time out of your busy day to write about your experience with us. We love to hear about our guest experiences as, it helps us learn and grow. I am happy to see that our staff served you well throughout your stay. I am sorry to hear about the beds and we will take a look into their firmness as well as the pillows. Our breakfast is indeed amazing and we are saddened that your husband is not a big fan of them. I have shared your experience with our staff and will use this as a teaching moment to improve ourselves.

May you have safe travels and a amazing day!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I’m laying her writing this review before 5am because I’m so uncomfortable in the bed I can’t sleep. The mattress must be really old and broken down or something because my husband and I keep rolling into each other to the center of the mattress. Good thing we like to sleep close.

Last night we went to get bottles of water for our daughter’s and out of the 2 vending machines there was only 1 bottle of water, there are 3 buttons/selections spaces for water on each machine but all were sold out, the machine downstairs the card swipe is broken, and the machine upstairs the cash receiver is broken.

The building is supposed to be smoke free but someone on our floor was smoking and the whole hallway smelled of cigarette smoke and luckily I had brought allergy medicine because my husband’s allergies started to act up after having to walk through the cigarette area to get to our room.

We had a bad feeling about this place as soon as we unloaded our luggage in the room because of how the mattresses felt when we sat on them, the fact that we asked for some extra pillows and blankets for our child and they didn’t have any, and the room is really warm even with the AC, and the unit can’t seem to regulate the temperature appropriately. I thought about leaving and going somewhere else when we got to the room but thought maybe I was being too critical because of the place we stayed in last night being so pleasant, but now I wish I would have checked right back out and gone somewhere else. This is the worst Fairfield we’ve ever stayed in.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
David D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hi BixbyMom, thank you for your feedback. I am very disappointed to hear that your stay with us was less than stellar. I am not pleased to hear about the lack of product in our vending machines and how our beds were not comfortable at all. We are indeed a non smoking hotel but there are some guests that choose to ignore that and do it anyway. I contacted our vending company about your experience and they will be servicing the machines more frequent. We will also be keep a stock of water products in our front office area. I have also shared your experience with my team here and we are working on updating the quality of beds as well as the amount of pillows we have in reserve. I do apologize that we fell short in key areas during your stay but we are working on correcting them so that none of guest will have the same experience.

Safe travels

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our trip to Texas. The staff is nice but the bed was terrible worse bed we have slept in. Also the sheets were worn out and did not stay on the mattress This hotel is not a normal Fairfield Inn if Mr Marriott visits this hotel it would be a nohotel motel certainly not Fairfield Inn

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
David D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and would also like to thank you for filling out a review for us. We appreciate any knowledge our guests can share with us to help improve ourselves. I understand that your stay with us was less than desirable due to the bed. I have shared this review with my team so they can learn. I am happy to inform you that going forward we will be updating our bedding and linen to avoid an issue like this. I am terribly sorry that your stay with us was not up to the standards that you expect. We will work on it.

safe travels

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The desk clerk, Sherrie, was extremely helpful. The room I was assigned had a window that wouldn't close all the way. It was open 2" and wouldn't shut. How could that even happen? Wouldn't housekeeping notice that the window wouldn't shut? We got in late, so it was about 50 degrees outside and the room was freezing and loud. My mind wandered and I wondered if someone sneaks in the window at night to sleep there. She had the maintenance man come over from the RC next door and he worked on it for about 30 min, then I gave up and asked for a different room. It was better and the windows shut, but the property needs updating and new beds. They were so broken in that I almost slid off the edge when I sat down on it. I had a good night's sleep somehow and enjoyed the breakfast that was provided. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it because it's sorely in need of updating and seemed old and dirty. Sherrie was very accommodating and had a great attitude the every time I saw her. She's doing her best in bad circumstances.

The area seems really sketchy, the "mall" area is abandoned. There's a Texas Roadhouse next door that seemed lively and a Residence Inn there as well, but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this property.

I've been a travel agent for 20+ years and stay at Marriott properties at least 3-4x a year and this is the worst property I've stayed at.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
David D, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short. As of now we have corrected the issue the window with the room's window being unable to completely shut. Cheri is an amazing employee and we are happy to hear she made your stay a little bit better. We will work on improving the quality of our beds and our décor as well.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our organization stayed here for multiple nights for business. Every employee I encountered during this visit has been fantastic. Cheri Black at the front desk is a true asset for your hotel. She worked with us to set up this reservation, greeted us at check-in, always had a smile, and was extremely helpful. David, the manager, was also very helpful when we called to verify our rooms.
The hotel itself is in need of refreshing but is clean. The lobby area is very pleasant, water and coffee available all the time. My room was very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping took good care of me.
The breakfast was the typical fare you would expect for a free hotel breakfast. It wasn't great, but it was always well stocked. Again, the hotel staff does an excellent job of taking care of their guests.
I had no issues with the wifi; others in our group did, may have something to do with where your room is located.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
David D, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hello There Kimberly,

We are happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant though there were some minor issues, we are happy they did not ruin your stay with us. I am glad I could be of assistance and we agree, that Cheri is a fantastic employee! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Have a great day