“Lunch with Hubby in Cooking School”
Review of Chefs di Domani

Chefs di Domani
Reserve with OpenTable
Chefs di Domani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #491 of 1,822 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N. May
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in Platt culinary College right off of Memorial and May. They close at two for lunch and open again from 6 to 9 for dinner I would highly recommend trying this place. It's quiet and clean and the food is inexpensive at lunch most entrées are eight to $10. We plan to go back to try dinner.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Last Friday night was our third or fourth visit to Chefs di Domani (Chefs of Tomorrow) for dinner. Apparantly my wife was prompted to suggest this dining destination because the son of one of her best friends just graduated, with Honors, from the cooking school. She ordered the Delmonico Steak with Potato Parsnip Mash and I had the Duck Breast with Risotto.

I'm a Hobby Cook, but I never hunt nor buy duck and just can't ever seem to get risotto right. In my opinion, the food was superb at a very reasonable price.

We also ordered Arancino for an appetizer. Arancino is an interesting concept. It is basically a stuffed risotto ball that is lightly deep-fried and it is accompanied by a delectable sauce. For lack of a better comparison, it's sort of like a rice hush puppy (stuffed with a tasty sausage blend) and it's really, really good. You get three of them for $6.00 and I have to say that an order of these with a side salad would make an entire meal. Especially including the never ending yeast rolls that are perhaps the best I've ever tasted and are served with three different kinds of boutique butter.

The Pinot Noir we chose from the wine list was wonderful and the only part of the meal that I would say was just a bit on the pricey side.

They say that "good things take a little longer" and that was true of our meal at Chef di Domani. It is the exact opposite of fast food. However, once our plates hit the table it more than made up for the wait time. Apparently some minor mixup with the appetizer caused a delay in getting our dinners out so they comped it (but in good conscience I simply had to add the price onto the tip).

I should mention that they don't skimp on the portions. We each had enough left over for two more meals at home.

The bottom line is this: If you like attentive service and big plates of delicious food served on white linen tablecloths then Chefs di Domani is for you. You might want to go to their website to check out the current menu and make reservations because the class projects change from time to time.

I can't recommend this hidden gem highly enough.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I had never heard of this place but my husband found it while looking for someplace different on line. The food was great, and the staff was awesome. My husband ordered the short ribs and I had the rib eye. Both were great and the prices are very reasonable. The lunch menu looks great and we an on coming back to try it soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

... you'd be wrong. Chefs di Domani is one of the finest restaurants in Oklahoma. The service tonight was impeccable. The food - Delmonico steak for me and Fried Chicken for my husband - was cooked and served to perfection, both with smashed potatoes and asparagus. We both had wine, salad, and dessert - a creamy cheesecake with raspberry coulee, strawberries, and white chocolate chips - delicious walnut onion rolls, and water infused with blackberries and oranges... even the water was a gourmet delight. Hats off to Janae and Robin for making us feel welcome and feeding us so well!

Oh... and all this excellent food and wine came at the unbelievable price of $66, not including tip. That's for BOTH of us, not each!

Chefs di Domani is the best kept secret in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant while attending training nearby. Three of us decided to give it a try. The staff was very professional. The host seated us promptly and the server was very attentive and helpful. I ordered the tilapia and the other 2 people had a chicken pasta dish. We all enjoyed our meals. The gentleman that ordered the blackened chicken would have liked more spice. The grilled chicken dish was reported as being perfectly flavored. The servings were plentiful, especially for lunch. Now that we have found the restaurant we will be back!